Title Overview

As a teenager & young adult living in the fast lane it surely did make me try to lose my mind (as the song says). But then there was a change that occurred in my life in which I am glad to say “I’d like to keep my mind !” Guess that’s why I love 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. That goes to show me who had control over my mind! Don’t think for a moment that we are not who we hang out with, listen to, read about or look at! I am thankful for a new walk, and a new talk for I once was lost but am now found!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fence Building Cont'd

Then, you gather children, nephews, neighbors and nail three boards across (2x6's I think). Finally, you nail your fence board in place using string across top for perfection.  Now, these are basic instructions (from a woman of course), so if you are really interested in building a fence "google it".....lol 
My children have been such a blessing throughout this process!  They put up the majority of the fence, took down the old fence and soooooo on!  Thank you boys and yes my lil strong daughter as well!


COMPLETED PROJECT 
 Looking Good! (now remember, the boys are the ones who put up this whole section of fence board) Awesome job!!!!
The next thing will be to paint a protector stain. 
We also recycled the old boards to finish back of fence since it is in front of the woods.  And, because of unleveling, those old boards were used as a barrier on bottom so the dogs can't get out!

1 comment: