Title Overview

As a teenager & young adult living in the fast lane it surely did make me try to lose my mind (as the song says). But then there was a change that occurred in my life in which I am glad to say “I’d like to keep my mind !” Guess that’s why I love 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. That goes to show me who had control over my mind! Don’t think for a moment that we are not who we hang out with, listen to, read about or look at! I am thankful for a new walk, and a new talk for I once was lost but am now found!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mom's Bday, Aunt Peggy, Family Vacation, & Day Out

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!
Eric & Aunt Peggy

Our Family Vacation
Our first stop was to the "Natural Bridge" en route to Branson
BRANSON VIEW
You couldn't take pictures at most of these places, so don't have much to show.....Next, Silver Dollar City where you could tour a cave.
                            
My group is easy to spot.....lol

One of Dolly Parton's Horses @ Dixie Stampede
Finally, we went to Sights & Sounds where Joseph was being portrayed.
Oh my, it was an awesome experience. Brought tears to my eyes!
The Road Trip Cont'd on to......
Where thousands of young people met up to worship the Lord Jesus
& hear some good preaching! 
What an AWESOME experience!
And a a lil play time with the kids.......then we journeyed home!!!
THE END!

A DAY OUT WITH THE KIDS & GRANDKIDS
BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS










And now, it's time to go back to school........ :(


No comments:

Post a Comment