Title Overview

As a teenager & young adult living in the fast lane it surely did make me try to lose my mind (as the song says). But then there was a change that occurred in my life in which I am glad to say “I’d like to keep my mind !” Guess that’s why I love 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. That goes to show me who had control over my mind! Don’t think for a moment that we are not who we hang out with, listen to, read about or look at! I am thankful for a new walk, and a new talk for I once was lost but am now found!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Being Conservative

Wow, how much water flows thru your gutter cans & washes under your house.  I probably could have filled up another one.  This was a drum that my husband cut the top off and cleaned out to catch rain water.  We can start using this water to give to the chickens.  He will have to figure out a way to water the garden because there's no way to pick up this baby. Oh, and as far as the chickens, they laid 4 eggs today.  This is soooo exciting.  God was very creative when he thought about ways to feed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment