Title Overview

As a teenager & young adult living in the fast lane it surely did make me try to lose my mind (as the song says). But then there was a change that occurred in my life in which I am glad to say “I’d like to keep my mind !” Guess that’s why I love 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. That goes to show me who had control over my mind! Don’t think for a moment that we are not who we hang out with, listen to, read about or look at! I am thankful for a new walk, and a new talk for I once was lost but am now found!

Friday, May 11, 2012

First Crop of 2012 & Last Weekend Fun

It is so exciting when your hard work pays off.  My friend Betsy said she just picked her 1st two tomatoes as well.  She bought one of the raised garden sets from Sam's (I believe).  This is a new endeavor for her.  I wish you the best!
I put the tomatoes on the window sill to ripen. 


A LITTLE WEEKEND FAMILY FUN
Wanna guess where we went?  Ok ok we had to get
some drum sticks & check out the new transparent
drum set which wasn't on display.  The boys have a
blast because everyone admires their drumming skills. 
Of course, lil brother has NO fear.....he tears em up
in front of anyone!



Mmmmmm....ok  "Donuts 101"
They even offered a free sample.
To all my dieting friends, pretend you don't see this!
It was a field trip for the kids.
They were amazed.

Lord touch this WalMart woman........just couldn't help myself. 
Ya just wonder if people have mirrors?

This guy was definitely a distraction on the interstate.  But, a very interesting one.  We followed him & switched lanes to read the other side.  That's one way to advertise! 
The next one could be offensive to some, but compared to the things we are seeing & hearing in society today this is nothing.


 I am proud to be an AMERICAN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment