Title Overview

As a teenager & young adult living in the fast lane it surely did make me try to lose my mind (as the song says). But then there was a change that occurred in my life in which I am glad to say “I’d like to keep my mind !” Guess that’s why I love 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. That goes to show me who had control over my mind! Don’t think for a moment that we are not who we hang out with, listen to, read about or look at! I am thankful for a new walk, and a new talk for I once was lost but am now found!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

UPDATED LIFE......Life in the God Lane

IS IT A POSSUM, IS IT A COON, IS IT A CHICKEN......
NOOOOOOOO IT'S REESIE! 
That crazy dog, she opens the side door with her teeth and hops on in, and I'm still not sure what she thinks she's gonna do with those chickens except make them run around like a bunch of chickens....hahaha!
Ok, you know there's a story behind every picture right.....
 This pic of me is what happens when you get your eyes dilated, your sunglasses break, and you need to be able to read.......soooo I had to wear there lil plastic glasses out of WalMart while everyone could have a good laugh....then, when i got in my van had to throw on my reading glasses so I could see......oh boy, what an experience.  Check out the diamond tuck roof....this is for all of you who don't know what to do with that headliner hanging!  lol   
The other pic is my macho son with his new glasses and missing teeth that he just so happen to loose in school.  He IS something else!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
What a fun time we had at Chuck E Cheese!
Gammy's lil man in his new wagon! Weeeeee faster faster mommy!
New lil cousin from the other side of the river from the tip of the boot!
David Braxton
Recent pictures from some of Reesie's puppies that were born in May.......
This is Snickers.........he's actually a boy but the groomer thought he was just too cute for that so she added a couple of bows. 
This is little Reesie for sure...wonder if he's got her personality???
 
Prim & her mommy! 
One spoiled pup :)
She just loves her puppy,
can you tell?

This is Jack, playing with Mickey......
This is Jack hiding, in his favorite place under the china cabinet....


GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!

We just had a ladies' conference & oh my, what an awesome time in the Lord we had in the LORD!  There were several women speakers & I learned something from every one! Here are some pics to enjoy!
 




Will add more soon!





2 comments: